Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why would you not let your best girl friend meet your girlfriend?

my best guy friend wont let me meet his girlfriend that hes been seeing for 7 months. he keeps telling me no. and yes, i know she is real!!


i dont get it????





admittedly i do have feelings for him. but i lied to him saying i don't even though he and i flirt alot and just have fun together (not sex or anything).





i'm not trying to break his relationship, and he clearly knows that. even though he gets jealous when im around other guys. when hes never jealous of his girlfriend talking to or hanging out with other guys!!





i know his parents don't like her, from what his mom told me. he tells me all the time of how much his parents like me and all.Why would you not let your best girl friend meet your girlfriend?
U don't sound like just a ';friend';. Good luck however it goes.Why would you not let your best girl friend meet your girlfriend?
well i'm a girl and i don't rele tell my best friends or friends much about my lovers or relationships b/c i feel that is something really private. if i liked a guy but i had a bf i wouldn't let them meet.. i'd let the winds whip on through.......

No comments:

Post a Comment