Friday, August 20, 2010

Girls Only! I need to know what yall do?

I'm not worried about anything, i was just wondering a basic fact.





If you had a boyfriend that you wanted to marry, yall have been dating for a year and a half. When you go out with your girlfriends and a hot guy comes up with you flirt with him a little or just tell him your not interested.





Please tell me if you do this, or you would do this.





Please tell the truth im not judging anybody on here!





I just wanted to know how yall feel around other men when you already have a boyfriend.Girls Only! I need to know what yall do?
ofcourse i would flirt with him but nothing more serious than that


no dates or anything like that cuz i already have a bf. I would just flirt for fun!!Girls Only! I need to know what yall do?
There;s nothing wrong with checking out the merchandise. Besides it's flattering to know that someone still thinks you hot and has enough courage to come and approach you.
I know not all women are like me, but when I have a boyfriend I am in love with, I feel very uncomfortable if another guy approaches me, no matter what he looks like. I always thank them for their interest but let them know I am very happy in my current relationship.
Well you see there is not just one answer to this question because we are all different.





Given your scenario though, if I had been going out that long I would be pretty committed and I may not notice that the other is flirting (with me I mean) I might take it that he is interested in getting to know one of the girls at the table. If he is very obviously eyeing me then yes I would let him know that he is wasting his time as I have this wonderful hunk already, and especially if he was egotistical then I would take great pride in bursting his balloon...No one likes a man who thinks he's God's gift to women.





We feel grateful sometimes, when we meet other girls' boyfriends, that he is not ours. ha ha.





But remember it is ok to look just don't touch, it is ok to say that so and so is a handsome man, does not mean we care less for our man though.





Bye for now
I know that I personally wouldn't flirt.There are a lot of eyes out there and wouldn't want to jeapordize what I have.
Well I'm the committed type. So i would tell the guy I'm not interested. and i have someone very special with me right now.
i'll admit i would flirt a little...then if he asked me for my number or something like that i would tell him i'm not interested, and if he asked why i'd explain i had been going out with someone.
There is a difference between flirting %26amp; just being friendley,the line is very narrow so you have to decied if she is flirting or just being friendley. But if it hurts the feelings of the boyfriend %26amp; he told me it upset him or made him feel anxious then I would stop. His feelings would be more important than my flirting for my own ego. But make sure it is flirting because just being friendley might be just what you were attracted to in the first place.
honestly if i am really in love i just tell the dude...take two steps to the left...one to the right and hop off my nuts...please and thank u
i will just tell him im not interested cos i already have some one i love.
Having a boyfriend and being in a committed relationship means just that! I would let the other guys know I am NOT interested! A true woman respects the FACT that she is in a committed relationship and her behavior will show it! Not to worry you but many woman do not do this, so talk to your girlfriend and make sure you two have the correct understanding about being in a committed relationship. Do NOT accuse her of anything it will only cause an argument! Let her know how much you LOVE and CHERISH her she will be thrilled! Best Wishes and God Bless!
An innocent flirt is natural as long as you intend nothing more to progress. ITs always nice to pass them on anyway. So hope all goes well with you boyfriend and marriage.
i've always been faithful and i wouldn't flirt with another bloke while i was out with mates cos i wouldn't like my boyfriend to do it to me.
id probably do a very small, reserved amount of flirting, in a friendly sort of way, almost out of politeness, but nothing that would make him think im interested. id mention the fact i have a boyfriend in passing conversation to make it clear he didnt have a chance with me.





in those sorts of situations(in clubs, on girls night out), all talking is a little bit flirty, but it doesnt really mean anything, ecause everyone is like that so they dont assume you want more. but if you were flirting at the bus stop or at work, it means more. do you know what i mean? oh i cant explain!





hope that helps!
well there is nothing wrong with flirting if thats all it is -- and its not the kind that your trying to take someone home. Guys flirt with other women I don't see why women can't be flirty with other guys.
It honestly depends on the self esteem of the woman. I grew up with very low self esteem, so when men flirt with me (even though I have a b/f), I do flirt a little back, but it's only because I'm flattered. I have no intention of being with them at ALL!
ive been with my man for 3 yrs now and i love him so much!! so if this would happen to me(whish it has) , i mean even if i thought he was s o fine, i would say i wasnt intrested. i love and respect my boyfriend and i would never do that becuz i wouldnt want him doing that to me.
I flirt all the time... my boyfriend knows that I flirt, and now that I waitress at a strip club, flirting is a part of my job... but I make it clear to the guys, at some point, that I have a boyfriend and am happy in my relationship. It's fun to flirt, makes us, as women, feel good sometimes, but is harmless. It's not harmless if a girl takes it beyond flirting, but simply flirting is no big deal.
I actually just had this talk with my boyfriend. We're together 2 1/2 years, talking about marriage and all. I felt bad that I was still attracted to other people, he told me that what's important is that I stay true to him. A little harmless flirting is ok, as long as it goes no further. I still get attracted to other men, but if I think they'd be too tempting, I keep away from them.
If your in Love and you are talking marriage...You should not want to flirt with other men. Sorry sista...you sound to young to be getting married. You should NEVER think about another man if you want to get married. Your man should be the only man you flirt with.


I am a college senior and My boyfriend is my bestfriend. He is the only man in my life and the only man I think about. Marriage should NEVER EVER be taken lightly. It is a lifelong commitment.
me and my hubby (soon to be when im old enuff) go threw this alot cuase he says im way to friendly cause we both work together and when some new ppl work i just start to talk to them so that they anit shy cause i want them to feel comfortable plus if its a guy i like only have guy friends so i can like talk to them easyier you know what i mean like 10 girls who are my friends


he used to acuse me of flirtying but not no more





but to answer ur question


i just talk to them like if they was to b like hi id say hi who the hel are u but if ur yellin out a car window i cut up like buddy no chance in hell


or if im at the mall i get like u didnt give me this ring so dont be all on me





i can be mean,nice, or funny
Sweetie, just because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu. If a guy flirts with me, I'm always nice to him (even if I'm in a committed relationship), I don't give out my number or get physical, but a little eye batting doesn't hurt. Now I would say, I wouldn't do it in front of my S.O. And wouldn't want them doing it front of me. But that's just me.





Brandas
if i were with friends that were single i would give him a chance because maybe he was really interested in getting info on one of my friends but if it was obvious he was only coming to talk to me i would tell him thanks but i'm taken!
i would probably talk to the person if they talked to me first....but that would be as far as it would go...no dancing, no exchanging numbers etc...
I wouldn't. Why? Because I would be upset if my husband flirted with an attractive woman other than ME. It's not necessary or appropriate and I expect him to disengage from that type of interaction as I would.
I'd tell him I'm not interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment