Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Men be honest. When you are dating a girl, do you still flirt with other girls. Or what is your relationship..

with other women?





If you have been dating your girlfriend for awhile, what is your relationship with other women? Are you still flirty towards them, do you text them...etc?





The reason i am asking is because I saw a text from my boyfriend to a women who is engaged that said ';hey boo, sorry i didnt text you back sooner';





Its bothering me but i dont know how to tell him it hurts me...ive asked him what his reltionship with her is...but he doesnt know how to answer...how can I put my question to im where he will be able to tell me how he feels towards her.





I just dont understand because I would never write that to another man, and he would flip if he knew that I did....why is it hard for him to understand that it hurts me?Men be honest. When you are dating a girl, do you still flirt with other girls. Or what is your relationship..
honestly,





everyone do





even you girls do it lot of time.. if Iam not wrongMen be honest. When you are dating a girl, do you still flirt with other girls. Or what is your relationship..
Yes I have in the past flirted with girls after dating someone but there is a point you reach in the relationship that says enough. As far as the women receiving a text from your boyfriend was wrong. There are certain boundries that you don't cross and that's one of them......He wouldn't like to be on the other end of that one so you have to put yourself in the other persons shoes....
ya when i was dating a girl (before i moved) i was friends with a lot of girls it was hard but if something was upsetting her she would tell me and i would try to fix it. All you need to do is talk to him if you don't then it will always make you feel this way.
Ive had good women friends when I have a serious relationship. I still may flirt with them a little but I make it clear to the girl I am dating who they are and what they are to me.. He just need to be more clear with you.. I dont understand why he cant answer your question
U can take a man out of flirting,


But not flirting out of men

No comments:

Post a Comment