Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How many times should you forgive your boyfriend/girlfriend when its the same mistakes?

I've been dating my boyfriend off and on for about 3 years now. We are always fighting because I feel like it is a one sided relationship: I am O.K. with him going out to parties without me but he gets mad when I do because he is afraid that I will hang out with guys. I feel like I deserve more trust than that. Two nights ago he went to a party, and as I was on my way to it with a few of my friends I called him. He told me that it was almost over and that he was leaving soon. Later that night I called him and he told me that the party was still going on but he wasnt with anyone, he was just waiting outside for his friend. I was slightly mad because he told me it was almost over so i didnt go. He was acting suspicious and so I asked him if a few girls were there that he's had past relations with and if he was hanging out with any girls in general. He told me no for both...The next day he told me that a few girls he's hooked up with in the past were there. I felt like he was hiding something and went through his texts to find him talking to a girl he's previously hooked up with saying how he had fun at the party with her in a flirting way. I confronted him about it and he went on to say that he was hanging out with that girl for a little while and that he also lied about waiting outside for his friend. In reality he was inside and was hanging out with a bunch of girls the whole night. On top of lying to me about basically that whole night, i caught him texting that same girl before. He told me he wouldnt talk to her anymore because i wasnt ok with it. He is extremely hypocritical when it comes to trust because he is the one who ends up lying. I don't want us to break up for good, but I'm tired of being lied to and treated unfairly.How many times should you forgive your boyfriend/girlfriend when its the same mistakes?
No man should be trusted when they start contradicting themselves and lying, you are so much better off without him and should no longer waste your precious time on him.





He won't change and you will continue to argue which you dislike doing but the trust isn't there, so you can't really call it a healthy relationship.





You deserve much better and i wish you the best of luck in finding a more honest boyfriend.How many times should you forgive your boyfriend/girlfriend when its the same mistakes?
Girl, you need to get rid of him...a.s.a.p.





Life is too short to put up with that kind of treatment.
i just forgive them even if they made me cry..
Don't forgive him. Cheaters do that. Accuse you of the exact thing they are doing. My ex did it to me. I had never even looked at another guy the whole time we were together (3years) and then I found out he was sleeping with his BEST FRIENDS missus.
Uuuuhhhhhhhhhh? are you serious. This guy is clearly cheating on you and you don't want to break up with him. Than you can't be helped. You know that saying ';if the person is so suspicious of you cheating or doing something, than most likely it's because they are doing it'; or something like that, well you are in that situation. Open your eyes, sometimes one has to realize that it wasn't meant to be and this guy is playing you for a fool. You sound like a really nice, faithful, forgiving girlfriend especially to put up with crap from your BF. Stop fooling yourself also and move on, you deserve better.
one rule for him and another for you. It seems like your not happy, you may disagree but honestly think, how many good times are there compared to bad? It might be sad but I think you need to walk away, it seems he doesn't respect you. You've given him his chances and he's wasted them, you deserve better you shouldn't have to make all the effort and him make none. I hope it goes well for you whatever you choose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment